This recipe is super easy crush 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and add to mixing bowl.
Add 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour or all-purpose, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 cup butter and sweetened condensed milk. Don't mix yet..
Add 1 1/3 cup Coconut..
1 Cup chocolate chips.
Add chopped nuts. I used almonds this time but walnuts and pecans are delicious..
Don't forget the vanilla..
It will look like this yummm.... Feel free take a lick or two...
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Cookies are done when edges are lightly browned..
Now isn't that a treasure...
Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies RecipePrep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT8M
Total time: PT20M
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (About 1 1/2 packages)
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour or All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter, Softened
- 1 1/3 cup Flaked Coconut ( I prefer unsweetend but sweetend will work)
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts (I usually use walnuts or almonds.)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoon onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet spacing about 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned around the edges.