I was checking everyone post for today and saw that I was nominated by Anna over at Crunchy Creamy Sweet for my 1st blog award! How exciting! I could run around the house like a little kid right now jumping for joy and screaming yippee! This is such an honor! Thank you so much Crunchy Creamy Sweet! Please stop by and say hi to Anna and check out her blog it is amazing! I love her cake stand collection she recently posted and her marshmallow crispy brownie bars look to die for!
The rules of this nomination are:
I get to tell you seven random things about myself and pass on the award to seven other great blogger's.
Nominees, in order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
-Write seven random things about yourself.
-Award seven other awesome and inspiring blogger's.
My Random Facts:
- I love all of you! I feel such a connection to all my fellow bloggers out there and friends who read my blog, even if I was unable to add you I still love checking out your post and hearing your comments!
- I was raised by my Granny until I was 10 years old and she is my inspiration for my blog! She was an amazing women!
- When ever I blog both dogs ( our beagle and sheltie) feel a need to either sleep on my feet or stare at me! Weirdo dogs!
- I am continually thanking God for everything in my life, it is a true blessing! I wouldn't be who I am without his power, strength, mercy and grace pulling me through! Sometimes when I think things aren't going to work out and I worry, he seems to pick me up and carry me through!
- I am a total Mexican foodaholic! There I said it, glad to get that off my chest!
- We try to be as kind to the environment in our house as possible with in a tight budget and while eating well! I've been having organic local produce delivered weekly along with eggs and coffee. I use no harsh chemicals in my house due to a sever sensitivity, causing debilitating migraines. Most of my cleaners I make or they are totally environmentally friendly.
- I just told my daughter I didn't buy her the new Son of Neptune book from the Percy Jackson series and hide it on her bed. When she came home she asked if I found it while I was out today and I replied,"No, but you have cloths to put away." Then she went in and found the book and is in such joy just like I feel! I received multiple kisses and a hug! I'm not sure I was to share this but I did! You know 11 year old's...
Cook.Sew.Grow - She was one of my first followers. I love her sewing and craft skills, also she has some great recipes she shares!
Cooking Healthy For Me - I love her pictures of food and who doesn't like a truly healthy recipe!
Wanna Be A Country Clever - All I can say is yum! Also I love the fact she's in the midst of planning a wedding! It is so fun to hear her stories!
Sunday's Kitchen - She hasn't posted in awhile but I love all her Italian food idea's. She also was another blogger that added me early on!
Desperate House Wife In Holland - Her blog is so cute and she draws little pictures with her post! Love it! Plus she also has yummy recipes!
The New Mrs. P- Another yummy food blog! I love her post's!
Pinay In Texas Cooking Corner - Last but defiantly not least! Tina has amazing bento box's she been making lately for her kids! I have to make sure my kids aren't in the room when I am browsing or I'm sure they will come to expect them daily! She also has some truly amazing recipes!
Please stop by and say Hi, to all my friends I follow! They all have amazing blogs! I defiantly could keep going but 7 was the number!
I hope everyone has a great weekend of food and fun!