Posted by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch / Sunday, March 25, 2012
The Versatile Blogger Awards
Smitten Foodie nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger award! I am so excited I think my kids think I finally lost it, as I was dancing with a little running man action, sorry if you are too young to remember the running man I can do a separate post on that later... I am so thankful to each and everyone of you, I feel so blessed by the friendship that I have developed and the things I have learned over this past year. There have been so many times when I have wondered if anyone even read the blog and then I would receive a wonderful comment reminding me of why I am doing this. I feel so blessed by each and everyone of you!
Smitten Foodie has so many delicious and interesting recipes like Bailey's Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes! Who could say no to those? Please make sure to stop by and check out http://smittenfoodie.com/ and say hi! Thank you so much Smitten Foodie!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
Here are my nominees- please stop by and check them out!
- Crunchy Creamy Sweet~ Anna is a very sweet person, with so many delicious baked goods. I always look forward to what she has been making! She is truly an interactive blogger and makes you feel like a close friend you have known forever! Thank you so much Anna!
- I Lost In Austen~ Kit always has lots of yummy baked goods and wonderful pictures! I also love her wonderful snippets of Jane Austen books! Please make sure to stop by and check out her tasty looking Mango Cheesecake and many more tasty looking creations!
- No Ideas~I love her saying," Do one thing you love every day that will make you happy." Such a great reminder to always do something you love! She has so many tasty recipes and interesting posts!
- Mr Pineappleman Adventures~ I find the blog humorous and cute! I love the Pineappleman and what he has been up too!
- Food Jaunts~ So many delicious recipes, where do I begin?
- Bake For Happy Kids~ Zoe has lots of tasty recipes, yummy photos and her Angry Birds cupcakes are incredible!
- Mahas Lovely Home ~ Maha provides lots of tasty recipes and I love viewing all the recipes I have never had before!
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake ~ Lizzy sure can bake and has lots of bad ass pictures to prove it!
- Pinay In Texas Cooking Corner ~ Tina has so much variety in what she makes. I love all her Filipino recipes and wonderful tidbits about her pictures!
- The Elegant Eggplant ~ Becka shares lots of tasty fresh looking recipes and wonderful pictures!
- Chin Deep ~ Melissa shares wonderful stories and great recipes! Plus the pictures are taste tantalizing!
- Kitchen Karma ~ Suchi has delightful recipes to leave your mouth watering from her fantastic pictures!
- My Crowded Kitchen~ Tiffany has taste tantalizing recipes with wonderful picture's! She also has a weekly blog hop that is fun to attend to meet new bloggers and see what everyone has been making!
- Women Talk About Life ~ Sweet Marie has wonderful stories to share and great pictures!
- Flour Me With Love ~ Last but far from least Lisa has lots divine recipes and does a wonderful link up party called featuring you!
- Knead To Cook~ Robin has lots of tasty recipes and fresh idea's!
- I have 3 wonderful kids and an amazing husband! I am so thankful for there love and support in helping me blog. They mean the world to me.
- There's not much I won't eat, just please no Lima beans if you invite me over for dinner. ( I might gag).
- I read the Hunger Games in 2 days. My poor husband. Once my nose is in a book I only pull it away to do basic necessity's around the house!
- I am a true light weight, 1 glass of wine and you would think I'm a wino! My dad says this was inherited from my Granny.
- My Granny is the biggest inspiration for my cooking adventure! She was wonderful enough to bless me with a home cooked meal 3 times a day up until I was 11. Dinner was never out of a box and cereal was saved for special occasions! She truly was from a different time. She was the kindest person I ever knew! Without her I would not be who I am today!
- On a less serious note..We have a Beagle and let me tell you that dog can pass some gas! He does this sneaky thing at night where he walks up next to you and looks like he's stretching and then he let's it fly. A putrid odor then follows. The dog gets up and slyly leaves the room looking like nothing happened.
- I am still just as crazy about my hunny as I was 15 years ago, he really is simply amazing!
- Oh, just one more! If you weren't named it's not that I am totally not crazy about your blog, I really do love many more blogs then just the 15. I was just trying to stick to the rules!