This is a sponsored recipe for Visalus Body By Vi. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I received Vi Shape shake mix from Visalus to sample and knew it would be perfect to make some Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Cookies for a treat for the kids..
I love that these are packed with protein, what a perfect afternoon snack after school to tide everyone over until dinner.
Who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate with oatmeal and protein mix add for nutrition.
The kids had no clue of the added health benefits in their cookies.These are simple and easy to make and hit the spot for a perfect afternoon or evening snack.
Truth be told I even had 2 for breakfast.
This is the Vi Shape in Sweet Cream Flavor. It's amazing in smoothies also.
Melt unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder and coconut oil over low heat stirring constantly until chocolate melts.
Mmmm.. Melted chocolate.
Combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, quick oats, vanilla extract, baking soda, sea salt, melted chocolate and 4 leveled scoops Vi Shape Protein Mix In Sweet Cream. Mix on medium speed until fully combined scraping sides of bowl as needed.
Use a standard sized cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon and drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Use a fork to form a cross hatch pattern on the top of each cookie and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Cookies with Vi Shape Protein Mix In Sweet Cream.Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT10M
Total time: PT20M
Yield: 32 Cookies
- 2 ounces Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, All Natural No Added Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 4 leveled scoops Vi Shape Protein Powder In Sweet Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, and coconut oil in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl including melted chocolate and mix until well blended, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- By heaping tablespoon or standard sized cookie scoop drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Use the back of a fork to form a crisscross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. (If cookies are removed to soon they will crumble.)