This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group ™ and Hawaiian Host, but all opinions are my own. #pmedia
Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMac Brownies are so fudgy, chocolaty and sweet.
Filled with chunks of macadamia nuts taking me away to memories of vacations in Hawaii when I was a kid to visit my Grandpa and Tutu when I first enjoyed chocolate covered macadamia nuts.
During the dark and rainy days of winter Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMac Brownies remind me of warm sunshine, sandy beaches and warm water.
These are so quick, easy and delicious to make.
A perfect treat for any night of the week to enjoy just with family or to bring to your next holiday gathering.
Click here for a list of retailers that carry Hawaiian Host near you and visit their
website use this link: http://bit.ly/1c7Dlos.
You can also visit Hawaiian Host on their Facebook Page at : http://on.fb.me/1arzNMr
and on twitter at : http://bit.ly/1itBRh6.
Remove wrappers from 12 Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs 6oz plus a few more to snack on.
Roughly chop AlohaMacs.
Add chopped Dark Chocolate AlohaMac's, sugar and butter to a large sauce pan.
Stir over low heat until butter and chocolate are melted.
Remove from heat and allow to cool for 4 minutes.
Combine eggs and water in a small bowl and stir into melted AlohaMac/Sugar/Butter mixture until well combined.
Stir in vanilla and salt.
Stir in flour until combined, do not over stir.
Butter an 8"x8" pan and line with parchment paper. Butter parchment paper to keep brownies from sticking for ease of removal.
Add brownie mixture and bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 30 minutes.
The instructions state for fudgy brownies bake less time. I baked mine for 27 minutes and they were extra fudgy, but cooking times will very oven to oven.
Remove from pan and cut brownies into desired serving size.
Serve plain with a glass of milk or.....
Serve with a large scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of Caramel Sauce.
Just for the record this is the option I opted for, so good!
So very good! A perfect special treat for any day of the week or a special occasion.
Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMac Brownies
AlohaMac Brownies. A sweet chocolate brownie. So delicious and easy to make with step by step instructions and photos.Prep time: PT15M
Cook time: PT30M
Total time: PT45M
Yield: 9 Servings
- 6 Ounces Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs (12 pieces)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Flour
- For Serving: Ice Cream, Whip Cream or Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter an 8"x8" pan with butter. To remove brownies easily for cutting line with parchment paper and butter parchment.
- Chop Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs.
- Add chopped AlohaMacs, sugar and butter to a large saucepan and stir over low heat until chocolate and butter are melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl stir together water and eggs until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to melted chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Add vanilla and sea salt, stir well.
- Add flour and stir until incorporated being careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared 8"x8" pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes (time varies according to oven.) For fudgier brownies bake less time. I baked mine for 27 minutes, they were extra fudgy.
- Serve plain or with whip cream, ice cream and/or caramel sauce.