An easy to make drink Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade that is light and refreshing. Perfect for company.
We made Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade last weekend because it's one of our favorite drinks since it's so versatile.
Plus it's so easy to make and a favorite year around in our house.
The canned stuff just isn't the same, when you make your own lemonade it's easy to control how sweet you like it and the fresh lemon and raspberries can't be beat.
The addition of sparkling water makes this a light and refreshing drink perfect to enjoy on a hot day.
Sometimes we'll add a shot of vodka to the serving glasses for an adult friendly version.
If your feeling a little bit naughty soak additional raspberries in vodka for an hour for a spiked garnish.
Be warned those little soaked berries can be a bit dangerous!
In a large pitcher mix 1 1/2 cups Sugar and 1 cup Hot Water until sugar is dissolved.
Add 2 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice strained to remove seeds.
About 6-8 large lemons, juiced.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups Fresh Raspberries and 1 lemon, sliced.
Add 3 1/2 cups Cold Water, 4 cups Ice and 32 ounces Sparkling Water.
Stir until well combined.
Taste and adjust sugar if needed.
After about 10 minutes the raspberries start to break down and color the lemonade pink.
If your looking for a cocktail add a shot of your favorite liquor for a Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail.
Another easy, light and refreshing drink perfect for Labor Day Weekend.
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade with an easy option to make a cocktail. A light, refreshing drink perfect for company.Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT15M
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar Or To Taste
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 2 1/4 cups Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice, Strained (About 6-8 Large Lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Raspberries, Washed
- 1 whole Lemon, Sliced
- 3 1/2 cups Cold Water
- 32 ounces Sparkling Water
- 4 cups Ice
- Vodka Or Desired Liquor If Making Cocktails
- In a large pitcher combine granulated sugar and hot water, stir until dissolved.
- Add lemon juice, raspberries, lemon slices, cold water, sparkling water and ice. Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust sugar as needed.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until cold.
- Serve immediately.
- If making cocktails add a shot of desired liquor to serving glasses and fill with Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade.