This post is sponsored by Yummly and Starbucks. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Coffee's a morning time staple in our house and with Starbucks Iced Coffee Brewed To Personalize I now can have an Iced Coffee in under 3 minutes on busy mornings.
One of my favorite drinks is a Snickers Starbucks Iced Coffee.
I can never pass on chocolate, caramel and Starbucks.
Oh and don't forget the whip cream smothered in caramel.
I just love how easy and convenient Starbucks Iced Coffee- Brewed To Personalize is.
Here's how I make my favorite drink:
In a small saucepan heat 1/2 cup Milk, 2 tablespoons Chocolate Chips and 3 tablespoons Caramel Sauce over medium heat until chocolate is melted.
Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/4 cups Starbucks Ice Coffee -Brewed To Personalize.
I like my coffee sweet and creamy, feel to adjust amount of coffee to your personal taste.
Fill a large cup 1/3 of the way full with ice.
Pour coffee mixture over the ice.
Cover with whip cream and additional caramel sauce.
This recipe can easily be doubled to share.
What's your favorite way to enjoy Iced Coffee?
Snickers Starbucks Iced Coffee
One of my favorite coffee drinks. Snickers Starbucks Iced Coffee will quickly become a favorite.Prep time: PT2M
Cook time: PT3M
Total time: PT5M
Yield: 1 Drink
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Caramel Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Starbucks Iced Coffee Brewed To Personalize
- For Serving: Ice, Whip Cream, Additional Caramel Sauce
- In a small saucepan heat milk, chocolate chips and caramel sauce over medium heat until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and stir in Starbucks Iced Coffee Brewed To Personalize.
- Fill a large glass 1/3 of the way full with ice. Pour coffee mixture over the top of ice.
- Garnish with whip cream and additional caramel sauce.