Posted by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch / Friday, January 16, 2015
Mango Black Bean Salsa
Sorry today's post is going to be short but Mango Black Bean Salsa is always a favorite!
A.We didn't take step by step photos of this Mango Black Bean Salsa but it's so easy to make I know you can totally toss this together.
The hardest part is slicing the mangoes. Would you be interested in a tutorial on how to slice a mango or do you have it figured out? Leave me a message if so!
B. We've all been battling another case of some crazy sickness. Mas was home sick with me yesterday so I have a strong urge to sanitize and disinfect the whole house.
So I will be spending the afternoon hovering over the kids trying to evict the germs that keep trying to take residence at our abode.
C. I'm sharing this because it's Blue Friday if your a Seahawks fan and this is a must make for Sunday's game against Green Bay! I can't wait it should be a good game! #GoHawks
D.Colt said people might think the Mango and Black Beans sounds a little weird but he reassured you it's out of this world! I don't know how to take that but um... That's ok?
Was he admitting the first time I told him what I was doing he was like ewww...gross? Then he took a bite and devoured most of it to himself.
I know you'll love Mango Black Bean Salsa as much as we do!
Mango Black Bean Salsa
Recipe by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
An easy to make Mango Black Bean Salsa.Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT10M
Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 whole Mangoes, Peeled and Diced
- 2 cans Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1/2 whole Small Red Onion, Diced Fine
- 1 whole Jalapeno, Seeded and Diced (2-3 Jalapenos for hotter salsa.)
- 3 tablespoons Pickled Jalapenos, Finely Diced
- 1 handful Cilantro, Stems Removed and Finely Diced
- 2 whole Limes, Juiced
- 1/2 whole Orange, Juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt Or To Taste
- For Serving: Corn Chips
- Mix together Mango, Black Beans, Red Onion, Jalapeno, Pickled Jalapeno, Cilantro, Lime and Orange Juice, Granulated Garlic, Cumin and Sea Salt.
- Enjoy immediately or for best flavor refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve with chips or over your favorite fish and Mexican food.
For More Game Day Favorites Make Sure To Check These Out:
It's usually expected I bring a bowl of this where ever we go and I can never make enough!