This post is sponsored by Certified Angus Beef in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
This week Sunday Supper is celebrating Dad with Certified Angus Beef® brand and Summer Grilling Recipes.
In honor of one of the most amazing Dad in my life I used a Certified Angus Beef® brand sirloin steak, marinated it in a rosemary garlic balsamic mixture and then wrapped it in bacon because the two things I know Colt truly loves to eat is a really good steak and bacon.
Then Colt took over and grilled the steaks to perfection!
Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Filet will be a summer staple with the warmer weather and the perfect steak to celebrate Colt.
He's always so selfless with our kids and works so hard to teach the boys how to be truly good men.
I love watching him teach the kids how to build or fix stuff and he always takes the time to play Lego's, video games, basketball or whatever else the kids want to do.
I find the little bit of time he invests in our kids is always returned 10 folds and makes my job of being a Mom a little bit easier.
I highly suggest using Certified Angus Beef® brand sirloin for this recipe because it is the best Angus beef available on the market and is more selective than USDA Choice or Prime.
They raise their beef to be amazingly tender, juicy and full of flavor.
We had also tried a strip steak and I can honestly say both steaks were a cut above the rest.
Worthy of a special occasion but perfect for any night of the week.
Mix together 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar, 1/4 cup Olive Oil, 2 teaspoons Sea Salt, 1 teaspoon Pepper, 8 cloves Chopped Garlic, 2 teaspoons Fresh Thyme and 2 teaspoons Chopped Fresh Rosemary until well combined.
Take 4 Certified Angus Beef® brand Center Cut Fillet Of Sirloin and coat in Balsamic Marinade.
Then wrap in 2 pieces of Bacon and secure using toothpicks or kitchen string.
Marinade for a minimum of 1 hour or up to a day, flip steaks halfway through marinating to coat both sides.
Cook over a very hot grill until desired doneness.
If using toothpicks remember to remove before eating, toothpicks don't taste too good!
I promise you if you like bacon and steak this will be a new summertime favorite the family declared it doesn't even need steak sauce.
For more information on where you can buy or enjoy Certified Angus Beef® brand check out their website https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/buy/ for a lists of retailers and restaurants.
Be sure to follow the Summer Grilling Pinterest Board for lots of delicious recipes at https://www.pinterest.com/thesundaysupper/summer-grilling-recipes/ and check out all the other delicious #GrillTalk recipes below the recipe.
Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Steak
Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Steak for #SundaySupper #GrillTalkPrep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT10M
Total time: PT1H20M
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 whole Center Cut Fillet Of Sirloin Certified Angus Beef® brand
- 8 strips Bacon
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 8 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme, Stems Removed
- In a large ziploc bag or pan combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme until well combined.
- Coat steaks in marinade mixture and and then wrap 2 strip of bacon around edge and secure with toothpicks or kitchen string.
- Marinade for 1 hour or up to a day rotating halfway through to both sides to marinate equally.
- Cook over a hot grill until steaks are desired doneness.
For more information on Certified Angus Beef® brand please visit their website: https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/.
For information on where you can buy Certified Angus Beef® brand: https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/buy/
For more amazing recipes using Certified Angus Beef® brand be sure to check out all the other #SundaySupper links below!
- Grilled Sirloin Steak with Corn Tomato and Avocado Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Grilled Steak Crostini with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Nicaraguan Style Steak Skewers with Chimichurri by Curious Cuisiniere
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Filet by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Balsamic Burgers by Life Tastes Good
- Beef Kabobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Bourbon Caramelized Onion and Blue Burgers by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Brisket Grinder with Smoked Peppers and Caramelized Onions by Whole Food | Real Families
- Caprese Grilled Filet Mignon by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chile-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salsa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed Beef Kabobs with Roasted Corn Salad by I'm Not the Nanny
- Deliciously Drunken Marinated Steak by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Garlic Ginger Soy Grilled Angus Beef Steak by Shockingly Delicious
- Grilled Bacon & Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese by Daily Dish Recipes
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Jalapeno Chimichurri by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Grilled Vegetable Steak Salad by Magnolia Days
- Grilled Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sirloin Caesar Salad by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Steak & Quinoa Protein Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Taco Burgers by Alida's Kitchen
- 5 Summer Grilling Tips for Fruit by Sunday Supper Movement