“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Eagle Brand I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
I made a batch of these Caramel Chocolate Cranberry Treasure Cookies to sneak into Mas's lunch as a special surprise since he left for 4 days of outdoor school!
Caramel Chocolate Treasure Cookies are the perfect cookie to add to your Christmas cookie trays, holiday cookie exchanges or package for Christmas presents!
This recipe is made using Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk based on our family's favorite Treasure Cookie recipe the neighbor shared with me years ago for the holidays but taken to a whole new level using limited edition Eagle Brand caramel sweetened condensed milk, dark chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
It's a soft chewy cookie filled with graham cracker crumbs and unsweetened coconut.
Then loaded with dark chocolate and dried cranberries for a nice contrast to the caramelly sweet cookie base.
I know you might question the sweet caramel cookie with cranberries but trust me if you like caramel and dried cranberries you will love these!
If caramel isn't your flavor Eagle Brand makes a limited edition Chocolate Sweetened Condensed milk that would make a delicious substitute in these cookies.
Caramel Chocolate Cranberry Treasure Cookies make a wonderful addition for your Christmas cookie trays or an extra special treat for Santa!
First off you'll need a 14 ounce can Limited Edition Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk.
I love how this caramel flavored sweetened condensed milk saves time by no longer needing to heat up regular Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk to produce a rich caramel sauce!
It's an easy way to add caramel flavor to any recipe using sweetened condensed milk but is only available for a limited time just like the holidays so make sure to stock up while it's available!
Eagle Brand also has a Limited Edition Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk that makes a great a substitute for the caramel to make a Double Chocolate Cranberry Treasure Cookie.
Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk saves time and is a great substitute in your favorite chocolate recipes by no longer needing to melt, chop or mix your chocolate!
The two new flavors bring the same great quality Eagle Brand Consumers have grown to trust for over 150 years and make a great shortcut while your baking holiday favorites!
Stir together 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs, 1/2 cup All-Purpose or Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, and 2 teaspoons Baking Powder until well combined.
Add 14 ounces Eagle Brand Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk and 1/2 cup Softened Butter.
Add 1 1/3 cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut, 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, 3/4 cup Chopped Pecans, 3/4 cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries, and 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract.
Mix until cookie dough is well combined.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat and drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoon or standard sized cookie scoop 2" apart.
Garnish cookies with extra chocolate chips, cranberries and pecans if desired.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes until cookies are lightly brown around the edges.
Caramel Chocolate Cranberry Treasure Cookies are a must make cookie this holiday season!
From my family to yours I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
Caramel Chocolate Cranberry Treasure Cookies
Caramel Chocolate Cranberry Treasure cookies are egg free and loaded with graham cracker crumbs, coconut, dark chocolate and dried cranberries in a caramel cookie base making these a Christmas cookie favorite in our house!Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT10M
Total time: PT20M
Yield: 36 Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 1 1/2 packages)
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour Or Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 14 ounces Eagle Brand Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter, Softened
- 1 1/3 cup Unsweetened Flake Coconut
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Pecans, Chopped
- 3/4 cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Additional Dark Chocolate Chips, Chopped Pecans, and Dried Cranberries for garnishing cookie ball before baking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder until well combined.
- Add caramel sweetened condensed milk, butter, flake coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, cranberries, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat and drop cookies by heaping tablespoon or standard sized cookie scoop 2" apart. Press additional chocolate chips, pecans and cranberries into cookie dough if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are lightly brown.