Posted by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch / Sunday, November 29, 2015
Easy Salmon Potatoes and Green Beans In Parchment
Easy Salmon Potatoes and Green Beans in parchment is a favorite dinner for those nights where I just don't have time in the kitchen.
We found this recipe works well with either green beans or asparagus and is easy to prepare in under 5 minutes.
Perfect for busy nights in our house filled with basketball practices, homework and holiday activities or a healthy delicious lunch.
Easy Salmon Potatoes and Green Beans is elegant enough for last minute company for the holidays or an easy date night in and healthy but quick enough for any night of the week.
Dinner is served in a packet resembling a present for a delicious surprise when unfolded.
The layers of salmon, potatoes, and green beans combine juices while baking for an amazing aromatic package of flavor.
I enjoy giving an option of green beans or asparagus to ensure even the pickiest eater enjoys every morsel of their meal.
Dinner starts out with Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon With Garlicky Black Pepper & Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
It contains no preservatives and is gluten free with all natural ingredients making it an easy freezer favorite in our house.
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® is a complete line of naturally-seasoned, restaurant quality, "fish-forward" prepared seafood solutions for the home. It raises the bar for what seafood lovers can expect from frozen food.
The packaging came no mess and fuss; just pure perfection time after time just like their other seafood products.
Both Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon and Tilapia come with their own parchment paper baking pouches making them interchangeable in this recipe.
For each pouch pierce 1 Yukon Gold Baking Potato with a fork all over and microwave for 1:30 seconds - 2 minutes until potato is hot and just barely starting to cook.
Carefully slice potato in 1/4" slices and place in the middle of parchment baking pouch barely overlapping.
Season with a generous pinch of Salt, Pepper and Italian Seasoning.
Cover potatoes with around 10 Fresh Green Beans or Asparagus Spears a generous pinch of Salt, Pepper and Italian Seasoning per pouch.
Divide 1/2 tablespoon Butter in cubes evenly over the top.
Place frozen Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon on top of green beans or asparagus.
Squeeze 2 slices of Lemon over the top and then place lemon slices over the top.
Fold in all 3 edges 1" under and then under two more times. Place on a rimmed baking sheet seam side down.
Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and fish registers 145 degrees.
Allow packets to rest for 3-5 minutes to make handling easier.
Serve with additional slices of Lemon if desired.
Easy Salmon Potatoes and Green Bean in parchment will quickly become a favorite whether its a fit lunch your looking for, easy dinner or unexpected company!
It's a restaurant quality meal in under 30 minutes with out leaving the comfort of your home plus clean ups a breeze!
I can't wait to try them all!
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® smells and tastes amazing. It has no fishy smell.
Since it's prepared straight from the freezer, there isn't a smell associated with thawing the fish and stays that way from harvest to your oven unlike most of the "fresh"fish you find at the seafood counter.
That means it's fresh tasting, and fresh smelling.
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® offers unparalleled quality and has nothing to hide under heavy breading, sauces or a long list of unpronounceable ingredients.
Find more meal planning inspiration and where to buy at Bumble Bee SuperFresh®.
Visit the Bumble Bee SuperFresh® website for a coupon so you can try any of these delicious products for yourself!
Easy Salmon Potatoes and Green Beans In Parchment
Recipe by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
A quick and healthy lunch or dinner easy enough for a busy weeknight but great for company. Salmon with Potatoes and Green Beans or Asparagus will quickly become a one dish no mess favorite!Prep time: PT5M
Cook time: PT25M
Total time: PT30M
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 package Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon With Garlicky Black Pepper and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 20 whole Green Beans or Small Asparagus, Cleaned and Stems Removed
- Salt, Pepper and Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Butter, Cubed
- 4 slices Lemon
- Additional Lemon Slices For Serving.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a fork to poke holes all over potatoes and microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes until just barely becoming tender near skin and hot but not soft. Allow to cool until cool enough to handle. Slice potatoes about 1/4" thick.
- Place potato slices in the middle of one side of each of the parchment envelopes just barely overlapping. Sprinkle 1 pinch of salt, pepper, and italian seasoning over the potatoes.
- Place half of green beans over each set of potatoes and dot each half with 1/2 tablespoon butter. Season with another pinch of salt, pepper, and italian seasoning.
- Place 1 salmon fillet over the top of green beans. Squeeze lemon slice over the top and then place 2 lemon halves over each fillet of salmon.
- Make a one inch fold under on open side of envelope, then fold under 2 more times to seal.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet seasoned side of salmon up, potatoes on the bottom.
- Bake on the center rack of oven for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and fish registers 145 degrees.
- Allow packets to cool for 3-5 minutes before opening. Be careful opening as stem will be hot!