Posted by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch / Thursday, December 20, 2012
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins With Streusel
Delicious Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins With Streusel.. Can life get any better then these? I think not.
I'm not sure there is any better way to start the day than with Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins With Streusel and a spot of coffee or tea.
These muffins have a wonderful texture with pop in your mouth blueberries and a crunchy oat streusel.
I can't tell you these are the ultimate in healthiness but I will tell you they are totally delicious and the oatmeal adds a fabulous texture to the muffins!
This sponsorship is brought to you by Foodie Blogroll who we have partnered with for this promotion.
All opinions of the product are my own.
I received a sample of Better Oats from Foodie Blogroll. I had ❤ all the flavors but my favorites are the Organic Raw Bare and Pomegranate! Mmmm...Delicious!
After sampling the flavors I knew the Organic Raw Bare would go fabulous in the Blueberry Muffins I was planning on baking!
I love how the Organic Raw Bare has flax added to it! This is the flavor used for the muffins!
Sorry I was a little over zealous and had already opened the package!
One more thing I ❤ before we move on to the recipe is I loved how the product is prepackaged with a water fill line on the package for easy on the go use for the kids to make or at work when a measuring cup might not be handy.
For Oatmeal Streusel Topping: Combine all ingredients and mix on medium speed until mixture becomes crumbly.
It will look like this. Move to a separate small bowl and set aside.
Beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add sea salt, baking powder and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
Add all of the flour and the serving package of Better Oats Raw Bare.
Add yogurt and milk. Mix on medium low speed just until combined.
Fold in 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries.
Line muffin tin with liners or grease muffin tin. Fill muffins 2/3 of the way full with batter.
Top each muffin with a generous tablespoon of streusel topping.
Bake muffins in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes for fresh blueberries and 35 minutes for frozen.
Enjoy with you favorite morning beverage!
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins With Streusel
Recipe by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
Prep time: PT15M
Cook time: PT30M
Total time: PT45M
For Oatmeal Streusel Topping:
- 1/4 cup Butter, Softened
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 envelope Better Oats Organic Raw Bare Single Serving Size
- 6 tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 single serving package Better Oats Organic Raw Bare Single Serving Size
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups Blueberries, Fresh Or Frozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 18 standard sized muffin tin cups with liners or grease.
- For Oatmeal Streusel Topping: Combine all ingredients and mix on medium speed until mixture becomes crumbly. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- For Muffins: Combine butter and brown sugar. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, sea salt and baking powder. Beat on medium speed until light, fluffy and fully incorporated.
- Add flour, better oats, greek yogurt and milk. Mix until combined on low.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill lined or greased muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Top with 1 tablespoon streusel topping.
- Bake 30 minutes for fresh berries and 35 minutes for frozen blueberries.
You can find more produce at Better Oats.
Better Oats instant oatmeal comes in many delicious varieties 23 flavors in fact, including RAW Pure & Simple Pomegranate and MMM... Muffins Blueberry Muffin. Kids love Better Oats because its fun and delicious, and parents love it because it is not only nutritious, but also convenient. Better Oats uses up to 35 percent less packaging than traditional instant oatmeal boxes (so there's more room on the pantry shelf), and the pouch doubles as a measuring cup!
Made with 100% whole grain oats and flax seeds, this complete line offers a simple and healthy option when it comes to instant oatmeal. But it's not only a great breakfast (or lunch... or snack...) but also a better ingredient to spice up a cookie or other baked goods.
You've got to try Better Oats. If you've been settling for ordinary oatmeal, then you're in for a treat because Better Oats is just... better! Try us and see for yourself.