Are you looking for something fruity, light and refreshing?
Something a little boozy.. Or not..
Something to kick off a summer BBQ with a bang?
You've come to the right place my friends.
To top it all off Mango Pineapple Mint Daiquiris are so very, very easy to whip up.
Just in case your needing a second option make sure to check out Pink Grapefruit Lime Margaritas With Agave, another all time favorite!
Are you ready for this?
Fill Blender a little over half full with ice. Add 1/2 a pineapple, 1/2 Mango, 4 shots Coconut rum, 5-7 mint leaves. Blend until smooth.
Serve in cold glasses with a slice of pineapple and a mint leaf.
Most importantly enjoy!
Mango Pineapple Mint Daiquiris
Mango Pineapple Mint Daiquiris. A light refreshing cocktail.Prep time: PT5M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT5M
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cups Ice Cubes
- 1/2 whole Pineapple, Skinned and Cut Into Chunks
- 1/2 whole Mangoes, Peeled and Diced
- 4 shots Coconut Rum, i.e. Malibu
- 6 whole Mint Leaves, Plus Extra For Garnish
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in cold glasses and garnish with a slice of pineapple and a sprig of mint.