- 16 flour tortilla's ( I used the non baked ones they sell at Costco that you throw on the griddle)
- 1/2 a whole chicken shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 a medium sized onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- handful of cilantro
- 1 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 14 ounce can refried black beans
- 1 lb shredded cheese
Preparation Instructions Makes 16 burritos
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
If using non baked tortilla's pre-bake them on the griddle, otherwise skip this step.
Place olive oil in large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and jalapeno saute until starting to become golden. Add corn and cilantro, cook until corn is heated. Then add chicken, taco seasoning, water and enchilada sauce. Cook until sauce thickens about 5 minutes.
Take 1 flour tortilla place in side: 1 heaping tablespoons beans, 2 heaping tablespoons chicken mixture, and 1/8th of a cup of cheese. Fold in top and bottom and roll up. Repeat and fill baking dish I used a large cookie sheet pan. Then sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and serve with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and hot sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until starting to brown and cheese is melted!