Pink Grapefruit Lime Margaritas are light and refreshing.
All I can say is this is a must for Cinco De Mayo! Oh my goodness..So yummy and easy too, perfect for a hot summers day! My sweet hubby made these to go with dinner the other night! Feel free to make this a virgin by omitting the tequila and triple sec. If you like a blended drink just add it to the blender!
Now go get ready to make these for tomorrows festivities, you won't be sorry.
And while your at it you better make some of this too! Pico De Gallo
Juice 1 1/2 Pink grapefruit per person.
Juice 1 1/2 limes.
Add 1 shot silver tequila and 1 shot triple sec per person to a martini shaker, glass or the blender (if blending).
Add grapefruit juice and lime to container. Add 1- 1 1/2 tablespoons Agave Nectar Per Person.
Now shake it all up or stir if using a glass.
Look at my charming husband shake that! He's a keeper!
Use a lime with a slit cut in it to add lime to the rim of your glass!
Dip your glass in sea salt or sugar. We used sea salt but feel free to use either.
Fill your glass to the top with ice and top with the grapefruit juice mixture.
Garnish with a piece of lime or grapefruit!
Pink Grapefruit Lime Margaritas With Agave
Pink Grapefruit Lime Margaritas with Agave. Easy to make and delicious margaritas perfect for mexican night at home or Cinco De Mayo. Tasty and delicious. Recipe includes step by step instructions and photos.Prep time: PT5M
Total time: PT5M
Yield: 2 Servings
Calories per serving: 329Ingredients
Fat per serving: 0
Fat per serving: 0
- 1 1/2 whole Ruby Red Grapefruit, Juiced
- 1 1/2 whole Limes, Juiced
- 2 shot Silver Tequila
- 1 shot Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- Lime, Grapefruit, Sugar, Or Salt for garnish,
- Mix grapefruit juice, lime juice, tequila, triple sec and agave nectar into a martini shaker, glass, or blender. Mix until agave nectar is well blended.
- On a plate place salt or sugar. Cut a slit in a piece of lime. Rub around the edge of the drinking glass. Dip rim in the salt or sugar on the plate.
- Fill the glass with ice to the top and add the grapefruit juice mixture.
- Garnish with a small slice of lime or grapefruit.