Smokey sweet Grilled Peach Salad with a Raspberry Vinaigrette is an easy to make salad perfect for summer.
If you've never had them your missing out.
It's a sweet and smokey mouthful you'll never forget!
We first had a Grilled Peach Salad last year at the Salish Lodge for our Anniversary and it's lingered on my mind since..
So when Colt came home with ripe juicy peaches for me the other night I knew a Grilled Peach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette was in the works.
This salad goes incredibly well with goats cheese or feta if your looking for a little more complexity.
We just decided on this particular night the simplicity of this salad was just what we were looking for.
In a blender or food processor add 1 cup Raspberries.
Add 1/4 cup olive oil and 2 tablespoons Champagne Vinegar.
Juice of 1/2 a lime, 1 teaspoon honey, 2 tablespoons water and 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt.
Puree until smooth and creamy.
Slice peaches in half and remove pit.
Brush all over with olive oil.
Make sure not to use too much olive oil or the grill might flare up, Colt became a little carried away for the sake of pictures.
Sprinkle generously with sea salt.
Grill peaches over the hot grill until skin of peaches softens and peels easily.
About 3-5 minutes.
Drizzle raspberry vinaigrette over baby greens.
Add fresh raspberries and grilled peaches.
Grilled Peaches with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Smokey sweet Grilled Peach Salad with a Raspberry Vinaigrette. An easy to make salad perfect for summer.Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT5M
Total time: PT15M
Yield: 6 Servings
- 3 whole Fresh Peaches, Sliced In Half and Pit Removed
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 pinches Sea Salt
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 whole Lime, Juiced
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 pound Baby Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 1/2 cups Raspberries (For Serving)
- To Grill Peaches: Brush peaches with olive oil. Sprinkle Generously with salt.
- Grill peaches cut side down over hot grill, covered for 3-5 minutes or until skin pulls away from flesh.
- For Raspberry Vinaigrette: In a blender add 1 cup raspberries, champagne vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, water, honey and sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- To serve: Drizzle mix greens with raspberry vinaigrette. Sprinkle with raspberries and add grilled peaches.
Make Sure To Check Out These Other Favorite Salads: