Posted by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch / Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Flavored Hot Fudge Sauce + $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
An easy life hack to make Thin Mints® Hot Fudge Sauce using Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Flavored creamer + $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway! For those times when Girl Scouts® cookies aren't available.
When I was in Girl Scouts, we had some wonderful troop leaders who spent a lot of time teaching us to be resourceful and creative.
We made butter from scratch, learned to sew, and replanted trees in an area that needed it; but one of my favorite things was when it was time to sell cookies.
I loved the fact my Granny would stock up on Thin Mints® for an after lunch treat or dessert.
It's one of those cookies you can never tire of.
So when I was having a craving for Thin Mints® the other night, I used my smart cookie skills that I
learned in Girl Scouts to make a Life Hack for a quick Hot Fudge Sauce... what's not to love?
Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® creamer in Thin Mints® flavor is the perfect addition to my morning coffee. I can never pass on Girl Scouts® cookies and now I can enjoy all the delicious cookie taste, all year long!
It makes rolling out of bed a whole lot easier.
To make Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Flavor Hot Fudge Sauce all you need is 1/2 cup Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Flavor Creamer and 1 cup Chocolate Chips.
Stir over medium heat until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Serve over the top of your favorite ice cream or drizzle over the top of your morning coffee for an extra special treat.
So good I promise it won't disappoint!
To learn more about all the fun experiences girls and volunteers have at Girl Scouts, visit www.girlscouts.org/join
One last thing before the recipe....
Please leave a comment for a chance to win $100 Visa Gift Card telling me what your favorite Life Hack is?
One lucky reader will selected at random to win!
For more information please visit about Girl Scouts of the USA:
For more information on Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® creamer please visit:
Pinterest: Coffee-mate USA
Hot Fudge Sauce
Recipe by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Flavored Hot Fudge Sauce. An easy Life Hack to make Hot Fudge.Prep time: PT2M
Cook time: PT3M
Total time: PT5M
Yield: 5 Servings
- 1/2 cup Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Flavored Creamer
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- For Serving: Ice Cream
- In a small saucepan add Coffee-mate® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® flavored creamer and Chocolate Chips.
- Stir over medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Serve over your favorite ice cream.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/26-9/30.
Be sure to visit the Coffee-mate brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!