If you've never had Oven Roasted Broccoli you've been missing out! Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli's is a dinner time staple in our house! It's easy to make and results in perfectly cooked broccoli with a delicious concentration of flavors and crunch from the oven roasting.
I like to add fresh minced garlic to my oven roasted broccoli but it can be omitted if you prefer. It's quite tasty either way. The lemon zest and fresh squeezed lemon juice adds a nice zest that really brightens the flavor. Sometimes I will sprinkle the Oven Roasted Broccoli with parmesan cheese when I add the lemon juice, it's delicious with or without it!
Make this tonight your family will love it!
Place 2 heads Sliced Broccoli Florets on cookie sheet, add 4 cloves Minced Garlic, zest of Large Lemon, 2 1/2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1/2 teaspoon Salt, and Pepper to taste.
Toss Broccoli until well coated and spread evenly in pan. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until broccoli is lightly brown and tender.
Squeeze Juice of 1 Lemon over Roasted Broccoli and serve.
Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli is the perfect side to add to dinner tonight! Enjoy!
Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli
Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli with garlic and lemon zest!Prep time: PT3M
Cook time: PT20M
Total time: PT23M
"p-Yield" 5 Servings
- 2 heads Broccoli Florets, Washed and Cut Into Bite Sized Pieces
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Large Lemon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet add broccoli florets, garlic, zest of lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix together until well coated and spread evenly on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly brown and tender.
- Squeeze juice of lemon over broccoli and serve.