It's the first of September so I think it's ok that I'm ready to breakout most things fall since it's become rainy and cold the last few days. Homemade Fall Home Air Freshener Oil is a favorite in our house and a must have for fall. It smells warm and inviting almost like Citrus Orange Cinnamon Rolls with plenty of cinnamon, notes of ginger, cloves, and of course orange. Fall Home Fragrance will leave your company wondering what you have hidden in the oven with it's delicious smell. It is my signature house fragrance for fall!
On that note I decided to try something new today and made a video! You'll have to let me know what you think, I have a lot of work to perfect it but it's a pretty good start. Of course I still included printable instructions below the video.
Homemade Fall Home Air Freshener Oil
Homemade Fall Home Air Freshener Oil with notes of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and orange. It will quickly become your signature house smell.Prep time: PT2M
Cook time: PT1M
Total time: PT3M
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, Heaping
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 3-4 drops Orange Essential Oil
- In an oil burner for essential oil add all ingredients. Heat until coconut oil starts to melt and mix together until well combined.