Nothing says summer time like potato salad. Today's potato salad has russet potatoes, hard boiled eggs, dill pickles, dill, course dijion mustard, greek yogurt and mayo.. I love the dijion for the little bit of a kick and the greek yogurt helps to reduce the calories..
The salad is long gone and lasted less then a day in our house. We had taken it on a picnic to the beach along with some tasty cold fried chicken. By the time we came home the hubby had already grabbed a fork and polished off the last of the potato salad..
I'm some how missing pictures so we will just have to pretend we have a few more pictures. Hard boil eggs and cool in cold water. Peel and dice.
Cook russet potatoes in boiling water until soft when poked with a knife. Drain and allow to cool. Peel and cube potatoes.
(Pretend picture here of cubed potatoes, diced eggs, chopped celery, diced dill pickles and red onion.)
Mix greek yogurt, mayonnaise and pickle juice.
Add sea salt, dill weed, granulated garlic, fresh ground pepper and dijion mustard.
Pour dressing over the top of the potatoes.
Mix well and refrigerate.
Dill Potato Salad
Dill Potato Salad with step by step instructions and photos.Prep time: PT20M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT20M
Yield: 10 Servings
- 9 whole Russet Potatoes Medium Sized, Boiled With Skin On, Peeled And Cubed
- 10 whole Hard Boiled Eggs, Peeled And Chopped
- 5 stalks Celery, Diced
- 2 cups Dill Pickle, Chopped
- 1/4 whole Red Onion, Diced
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Pickle Juice
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 6 teaspoons Dijion Mustard
- In a large bowl combined potatoes, hard boiled eggs, celery, dill pickles, and red onion.
- In a small bowl combine greek yogurt, mayonnaise, pickle juice, sea salt, dill weed, garlic powder, ground pepper and dijion mustard.
- Pour sauce over the top of the potatoes and stir until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until cold.