There is something magical and nostalgic about picnics at the park or the beach with friends on a warm day. I love to pack the picnic basket full of treats like Dill Smoked Salmon Dip and Dare Crackers to enjoy with family, while playing games, and swimming. Good food has always played a major roll in creating a memorable summertime picnic. When I was young I remember my Mom, Aunt, and Grandma always creating a tantalizing picnic basket full of tasty finger foods to keep everyone satisfied while enjoy a day at the river. A great picnic always has plenty of delicious, simple, and fuss free foods for a memorable meal.
Even though this Dill Smoked Salmon Dip sounds fussy it's rather easy to make in under 10 minutes. The flavors only improve after refrigerating overnight, if time allows, but is still delicious served immediately. Dill Smoked Salmon Dip is not only perfect for picnics but great for barbecues and parties! It never lasts long.
Beat 8 ounces Cream Cheese until smooth.
Add 1/2 cup Sour Cream, 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Dill, 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives, 2 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice, and a generous pinch of Salt. Mix until well combined, scraping sides of bowl frequently.
Add 1 cup Chopped Deboned Smoke Salmon and mix until well combined. Refrigerate until cold or overnight to allow the flavors to develop.
Make sure to serve Dill Smoked Dip with Dare Breton Original or Cabaret Butter Crackers they both make the perfect pairing and a must have in your picnic basket. Whether prepping for an extravagant party or an impromptu get-together, Dare’s variety of crisp crackers are sure to make each bite better.
Garnish Dill Smoked Salmon Dip with additional Dill and Chives if desired.
This is amazing! Not only is it simple to make but it's positively to die for!
Dill Smoked Salmon Dip
Easy to make Dill Smoked Salmon Dip is the perfect appetizer and easy to make in under 10 minutes.Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT10M
Yield: 10 Servings
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Dill, Stems Removed and Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chives, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup Smoked Salmon, Deboned and Chopped
- Additional Chives and Dill for garnishing.
- Dare Crackers for serving.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, dill, chives, lemon juice, and salt, until well combined.
- Mix in smoked salmon until well combined and broken up.
- Refrigerate until cold or overnight.
- Garnish with additional dill and chives. Serve with Dare Crackers.