I have a serious love of bread and all things to do with cheesy goodness.
Colt makes the best Cheesy Garlic Bread.
L.J. hates cheese or so he says but he always devours his slice of Cheesy Garlic Bread without a complaint.
I still have yet to figure out how his aversion to cheese works he seems to have all these rules to what kinds he likes and what kind he doesn't.
His dislike of cheese never involves pizza or grilled cheese either.
Hmmm... I might have to take notes I think he might just be tricking me.
Now on to the cheesy goodness!
Slice french bread in half length wise.
Combine softened butter and minced garlic.
Mix until well combined.
Divide garlic butter evenly between both halves of french bread and spread.
Sprinkle each half with cheesy goodness mixture.
Bake in a 450 degree oven until cheese is bubbly, melted and cheese starts to brown about 4-8 minutes.
Colts Cheesy Garlic French Bread
Colts Cheesy Garlic French BreadPrep time: PT5M
Cook time: PT8M
Total time: PT13M
Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 loaf French Bread, Cut In Half Length Wise
- 5 tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 6 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Grated.
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine butter and garlic.
- Divide evenly between both loaves and spread.
- Combine mozzarella and cheddar cheese and sprinkle evenly over both loaves.
- Bake for 4-8 minutes or until cheesy is bubbly and starting to brown.