Raise your hand if you love all things Buffalo, Crock Pot and Pulled Chicken.
ME ME ME!
Whew glad we established that.
Just a fair warning this isn't a mild dish, it's on the spicier side of life.
Crock Pot Buffalo Pulled Chicken is another twist on one of my favorite dishes Buffalo Hot Wings but super simple to make, fix it and forget it!
So perfect for any Tailgating Parties you might have or just an easy meal.
These would pair great with Tangy Cilantro Lime Coleslaw, in case your looking for a twist.
Just in case you have an addiction to all things buffalo, wings and Pulled Chicken like me, make sure to check out these other recipes: Buffalo Ranch Popcorn From Scratch No Ranch Packet, Baked Hot Wings,
Add hot sauce, butter, water, garlic powder, dill weed, cumin and onion powder in crock pot. Add about 1 1/2 pound chicken breast. That's about 3 large chicken breast.
Set crock pot on high for 6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
When chicken is done use 2 forks to shred chicken.
Pile Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken high on a Crusty Hamburger Bun with ranch, Coleslaw or Tangy Cilantro Lime Coleslaw and an extra drizzle of buffalo hot sauce from the crock pot.
If your lucky enough to have leftovers the pulled chicken makes delicious spicy nachos, just say'n.
Crock Pot Buffalo Pulled Chicken
Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken an easy quick twist on buffalo hot wings.Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT6H0M
Total time: PT6H10M
Yield: 8 Servings
Calories per serving: 192 without condimentsIngredients
Fat per serving: 8.8g
Fat per serving: 8.8g
- 1 1/3 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Cholula Hot Sauce Or Franks Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder Or Flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or 4 Smaller Breast
- For Serving: Toasted Crusty Hamburger Buns Or Pretzel Rolls, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Tangy Cilantro Lime Coleslaw.
- Combine hot sauce, butter, water, garlic powder, dill weed, cumin, onion powder in crock pot.
- Add chicken breast and cover. Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Use 2 forks and shred chicken in hot sauce.
- Place shredded chicken on toasted buns and top with desired condiments.