An easy to make cocktail or mocktail that's delicious with or without alcohol. Blackberry Moscow Mules are always a favorite.
I can't get these Blackberry Moscow Mules out of my brain ever since Colt made them the other night.
Our sweet neighbors showed up at the door step the other morning and dropped off a huge tub of blackberries so when Colt came home from work and spotted the fridge full of berries he became a mixologist.
It's my new fav must have drink!
Check out how gorgeous they are and the flavor flav is totally out of this world even as a mocktail!
Perfect for a cocktail night at home or with company, what's not to love.
In a large glass jar muddle 1 cup Blackberries, 1 tablespoon Sugar and 2 shots of Vodka until berries are mashed and smooth.
Sweeter blackberries will require less sugar, adjust as needed.
Fill a tall glass with ice. Fill glass half way full of ginger beer.
Tilt glass and carefully pour blackberry mixture into glass until full.
Garnish with additional blackberries and mint if desired.
Then stir those beauties and sip away!
Blackberry Moscow Mules
Blackberry Moscow Mules are an easy to make favorite filled with blackberries, vodka and ginger beer.Prep time: PT5M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT5M
Yield: 2 Glasses
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 tablespoon Sugar Or To Taste
- 2 shots Vodka (For a mocktail omit.)
- 1 bottle Ginger Beer
- For Garnish: Additional Blackberries and Mint
- In a large glass container muddle blackberries, sugar and vodka until berries are mashed and smooth. Set aside.
- Fill 2 tall glass with ice and fill each glass halfway with ginger beer.
- Tilt glass and gently pour in blackberry mixture until glass is full.
- Garnish with additional blackberries and mint.