Posted by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch / Sunday, May 3, 2015
Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch #SundaySupper
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
Today I'm celebrating National Moscato Day with my #SundaySupper Family and Gallo Family Vineyards.
I couldn't think of a better way to enjoy the celebration then sharing my recipe for Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch.
Colt and I have made different variations of this punch over the years and it's always been a hit!
We love to use Moscato Wine in punch for it's sweet flavor, limiting the need for much additional sugar and it's wonderful complementation to the strawberries and grapefruit.
On this particular occasion I chose to use Gallo Family Vineyards Red Moscato for it gorgeous ruby red color along with delicious notes of berries and citrus.
I find the Red Moscato to be perfectly sweet but not too sweet to sip alone.
It helps give the punch it's deliciously dark fuchsia color.
I added Pink Moscato Champagne to tingle the tongue a little, strawberries, raspberries and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice to compliment the Red Moscato.
A refreshing cocktail full of flavor perfect for Mother's Day, Barbecues and Holidays!
I know you will enjoy sipping Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch as much as we do.
First you'll need to gather your ingredients: 2 cups Strawberries with stems removed, 1 cup Raspberries or additional Strawberries, 1 3/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice with Pulp Removed, 2 tablespoons Sugar, 750ml Chilled Gallo Family Vineyards Red Moscato or Pink Moscato for a lighter cocktail, 2 cups Chilled Pink Moscato Champagne and Ice.
In a blender add Strawberries, Raspberries, Grapefruit Juice and Sugar.
Puree until mixture is completely smooth.
Check out that gorgeous red color! If that doesn't scream summer I don't know what does!
Add berry mixture to a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Slowly pour in Gallo Family Red Moscato and Pink Moscato Champagne.
Stir until well combined and add 2-3 cups Ice.
Taste Punch and add additional sugar as needed.
How much sugar is needed will depend on how ripe the berries are.
To garnish glasses slice a strawberry half way up the middle and place on side of glass.
Using a peeler remove about a 3"x 1/8" long strip of grapefruit peel and twist around a dowel to to form a curl and place over side of glass.
Add additional Ice to glass if needed and sip to enjoy!
We love this punch for any occasion where we have company over and need a show stopping drink.
Not only is the color gorgeous but the flavor is delicious with an amazing depth!
I know this will quickly become a favorite punch for your next gathering!
It's light and refreshing enough to sip on a hot summers day while enjoying the sunshine on the patio with a few of your closest friends!
Whether you're sipping with friends, having a barbecue or a celebratory gathering this punch is sure to be a hit!
Make sure to visit Gallo Family Vineyards Blog to see all the other amazing ways to use Moscato Wine!
You can find more information on Gallo Family Vineyards Moscato Wine, Pink Moscato and Red Moscato Wines by clicking on the links. For information on where to purchase Gallo Family Vineyards Wine you can click here!
Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch
Recipe by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
A light and refreshing cocktail perfect for holidays, family gatherings and barbecues. Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch will quickly become a new favorite cocktail!Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT10M
Yield: 10-12 Servings
- 2 cups Strawberries, Washed and Stems Removed
- 1 cup Raspberries Or Additional Strawberries
- 1 3/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice, Pulp Removed
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar, Plus More If Needed
- 750ml Gallo Red Moscato Wine Or Pink Moscato Wine
- 2 cups Sparkling Pink Moscato Champagne
- 2 cups Ice Plus Additional For Glasses
- Additional Strawberries and Grapefruit Peel Twists For Garnish
- In a blender add strawberries, raspberries, grapefruit juice and sugar. Puree until smooth.
- Add berry mixture to a large pitcher or punch bowl and slowly pour in Moscato Wine and Sparkling Pink Moscato Champagne. Add ice and stir until well combined.
- Taste punch and add additional sugar if needed. Amount of sugar used will depend on ripeness of berries and personal taste.
- To make Grapefruit Peel Twists remove 3"x 1/8" piece of grapefruit peel and wrap around a dowel to form a curl.
- Serve Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch with additional ice and garnish with a strawberry and grapefruit peel twist.
- Mixed Berry Moscato Smoothie by Casa de Crews
- Moscato Pink Lemonade by Life Tastes Good
- Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Summer Berry Sangria by One Sweet Mess
- Moscato Marinated Grapes by Nosh My Way
- Spicy Hummus with Jalapeno Cilantro Salsa by Recipe for Perfection
- Chorizo Carbonara by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Duck with Moscato Peach Sauce by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Blackened Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Moscato Fruit Salsa by Simply Healthy Family
- Halibut en Papillote with Moscato-Onion Jam by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Honey Walnut and Blue Cheese Shrimp with Sweet Potato Noodles by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon Leek Moscato Chicken by Shockingly Delicious
- Pineapple Avocado Spinach Salad by Family Foodie
- Berry Peach Citrus Crisp by Desserts Required
- Donauwelle Kuchen (Danube Wave Cake) by Magnolia Days
- Moscato Mixed Berry Pie by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Moscato Pudding Parfaits by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Moscato White Chocolate Sabayon with Raspberries by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Strawberry Basil Upside Down Cake by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts by Alida's Kitchen