I think I have a true peanut butter addiction!
There I said it and it's out of the way..
Phew..Glad to have that off my chest!
These are light and delicious with a perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate plus gluten free to boot!
What more could you need in a cookie?
Combine all ingredients in a mixer and mix until well combined.
Using a standard sized cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon drop dough onto a cookie sheet.
Use a fork to make a hatch mark pattern across the top.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.
Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesPrep time: PT8M
Cook time: PT10M
Total time: PT18M
Yield: 20-24 Cookies
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats, Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, Gluten Free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- By heaping tablespoon or standard sized cookie scoop drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Use the back of a fork to form a crisscross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. (If cookies are removed to soon they will crumble.)