An easy to make flourless cookie with minimal ingredients. Filled with chocolate and peanut butter with the texture of a brownie.
What is it about Chocolate and Peanut Butter that is just so irresistible?
I was having a serious craving the other day for my Fudge Brownies with Peanut Butter Swirl but I thought a cookie would be a fun change.
Flourless Brownie Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies were born in that moment.
These cookies are lusciously rich and perfect to curb all those chocolaty peanut butter cravings you might have.
But before you make these I have to warn you:
These must be consumed with a large glass of milk.
Now let me explain why you must do this. These cookies are so rich you'll need the icy cold milk to help wash down all their goodness.
I know you'll love these bad boys as much as we do.
First off combine 2/3 cup Peanut Butter and 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar.
Mix until smooth and creamy. Set aside and try not to taste test too much, you need all this goodness for your cookies!
In a mixing bowl combine 4 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar, 1 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder and 11/2 teaspoons Sea Salt. Mix until evenly distributed.
Add 3 Egg Whites, 2 whole Eggs and 1 teaspoon Vanilla. Mix well.
Add 1 cup chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
Drop the peanut butter mixture into the chocolate mixture by the tablespoon and lightly swirl just until combined. Make sure to leave large swirls of peanut butter because as you scoop the cookies it will continue to swirl.
Using a cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon drop cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-14 minutes until cookies are puffed, cracked and set around the edges.
I baked the cookies both on silpat and parchment paper and found they stuck a bit to the silpat.
Allow cookies to cool before removing them from baking sheet until they are firm.
Store in an airtight container.
Now go grab a big glass of milk for dipping and make a batch of these!
Flourless Brownie Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies
An easy to make flourless cookie with minimal ingredients. Filled with chocolate and peanut butter with the texture of a brownie.Prep time: PT12M
Cook time: PT14M
Total time: PT26M
Yield: 48 Cookies
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 4 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 3 whole Egg Whites
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine peanut butter with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine remaining powdered sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt until evenly distributed.
- Add egg whites, eggs and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop peanut butter mixture by the tablespoon into the chocolate mixture and swirl lightly.
- Using a cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until cookies are puffed, cracked and set around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet and then remove to an airtight container.