It paired perfectly with these Blackberry Coffeecake Crumb Muffins, and I love how it's made with only 3 simple ingredients: sweet cream, canola oil and salt.
How simple is that!
Plus, it's a must when we go camping because it stores so well in it's plastic tub and comes out perfectly spreadable every time - even after days on ice.
There's nothing worse than leaving a stick of butter on the counter, only to find it's melted all over the place. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Canola Oil solves that issue, as it stays soft and spreadable directly out of the fridge!
Make sure to check out the recipe for Blackberry Coffeecake Crumb Muffins and leave a blog comment telling me: what you look forward to most in the fall to be entered to win $100 Visa® Gift Card!
To make the crumb topping: In a mixer combine 1/2 cup Flour, 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar and 1/4 teaspoon Salt.
Add 1/4 cup Butter and mix until well combined and crumbly.
The Crumb Topping should look like this.
Move to a small bowl and set aside.
To make the Blackberry Coffeecake Muffins: In a mixer, cream together 1/3 cup Butter and 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar until light and fluffy.
Add 2 Eggs, one at a time, and mix until well incorporated between each addition.
Add 1 teaspoon Vanilla, 3/4 teaspoons Baking Soda, 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder and 1/4 teaspoon Salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Add 1 1/2 cups Flour and 3/4 cups Sour Cream. Mix until well incorporated.
Gently fold in 1 1/3 cups Blackberries.
Divide batter evenly between 12 standard-sized muffin tins lined with cupcake liners or greased.
Divide crumb topping over muffins and sprinkle until covered.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes until light brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of muffins comes out clean.
Break your Blackberry Coffeecake Crumb Muffins in half and spread with your LAND O LAKES® Butter with Canola Oil.
It's the perfect start to any day!
Make sure to leave a comment below telling me what you look forward to most in the fall to be entered to win $100 Visa® Gift Card!
Blackberry Coffeecake Crumb Muffins
Blackberry Coffeecake Crumb Muffins are an easy morning favorite.Prep time: PT15M
Cook time: PT30M
Total time: PT45M
Yield: 12 Muffins
For Crumb Topping:
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter, Cold Cut Into Tablespoon Pieces
For Blackberry Coffeecake Muffins:
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream Or Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups Blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 standard sized muffin tin or grease with butter and set aside.
- For Crumb Topping: In a mixer add 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Mix until blended. Add 1/4 cup cold butter and mix until crumbly and set aside.
- For Blackberry Coffeecake Muffins: Cream together remaining 1/3 cup butter and 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time mixing well between each addition.
- Add vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add flour and sour cream. Mix until blended.
- Gently fold in blackberries until combined.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin tins. Divide crumb topping evenly over muffins.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until muffins are light brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/4-10/4/2014.
Be sure to visit the LAND O LAKES® Butter with Canola Oil brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!