An easy to make Pomegranate, Cranberry, Raspberry and Pink Moscato Champagne Punch.
With the Holidays here and Christmas quickly approaching I figured there was no better time then the present to share this Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch for Sunday Supper.
This weeks theme is Libational Recipes and with Rum and Pink Moscato Champagne I think we have it covered.
Pomegranate, cranberry and raspberries make this a smooth sipper with a gorgeous color perfect for brunch, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years and any other special occasion!
I like to soak the berries in the rum prior to making the punch for a boozy little treat in the bottom of your glass.
Bewarned to tread lightly and sip slowly these go down faster then you'll realize.
In a large punch bowl or pitcher combined 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds, 1 cup Raspberries, 1 cup White Rum and 3 tablespoons Sugar until sugar is dissolved.
If time allows I like to refrigerate this mixture for a few hours to allow the rum to soak into the berries for an extra special treat in the bottom of the glass.
Stir in 2 cups Cold Pure Pomegranate Juice, 2 cups Cold Cranberry Juice Cocktail and Juice of 1 Lime.
Add 750ml Cold Pink Moscato Champagne and mix until well combined.
Serve over ice if desired and garnish with lime peel and additional raspberries.
The perfect libation for the Holidays!
Make sure to check out all the other Sunday Supper Libational Recipes at the bottom of the post!
Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
An easy to make Pomegranate, Cranberry, Raspberry, Rum and Pink Moscato Champagne Punch is perfect for brunch or the holidays.Prep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT10M
Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 whole Pomegranate, Seeded About 1 Cup Seeds
- 1 cup Whole Raspberries
- 1 cup White Rum
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups Pure Pomegranate Juice, Cold
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Cold
- 1 whole Lime Juiced, Freshly Squeezed and Seeds Removed
- 750ml Pink Moscato Champagne, Cold
- For Serving: Ice
- For Garnishing: Additional Raspberries and Lime Peel
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher combine Pomegranate Seeds, Whole Raspberries, White Rum and Sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved. If time allows refrigerate for 2-8 hours to allow the rum to soak into the berries.
- Mix in Pomegranate Juice, Cranberry Juice, Lime Juice and Pink Moscato, stir until well combined.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime peel and additional raspberries if desired.
- Big Easy Milk Punch by The Weekend Gourmet
- Blue Sparkling Star Cocktail by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Boozy Iced Spanish Coffee by Nosh My Way
- Campari Mint Spritzer by eating in instead
- Cranberry Moscow Mule by Ruffles & Truffles
- Creamy, Loaded Eggnog by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Malibu Breeze by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Merry Berry Spritz by Amee's Savory Dish
- Minty Lime Rum by A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen
- Pomegranate Panache by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Rhubarb Fool Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Southern Pomegranate Sparkler by Noshing With The Nolands
- Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Vanilla Bailey's With A Twist by Momma's Meals
- Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Sliders by Curious Cuisiniere
- Beerberry Pancakes by Brunch with Joy
- Beet Relish by What Smells So Good?
- Belgian Beef Stew with Belgian Ale by Cooking On The Ranch
- Brandied Triple Cheese Ball by Magnolia Days
- Champagne Chicken by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Cornish Game Hens with Sausage Red Wine Sauce over Polenta by The Texan New Yorker
- Craft Beer Jelly by Nik Snacks
- Eggnog Dutch Baby Pancakes with Cranberries by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Hot Buttered Rum Balls by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Lentil Soup with Wine Braised Shallots by Pancake Warriors
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs by Cooking Chat
- Amaretto Coconut Biscotti with Amaretto Salted Caramel Drizzle by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Amaretto Cranberry Swirled Cheesecake by The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Baked Pears with a Warm Tequila-Citrus Espuma by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Bourbon Cranberry Compote by Pies and Plots
- Caramelized Banana Upside-Down Rum Cake by Wallflour Girl
- Chocolate Stout Beer Brownies by The Perfect Brownie
- Dumante Frozen Espresso Creams by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Honey Chamomile Hot Toddy Tea Cake by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Kahlua Bundt Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Ricotta and Balsamic Glaze by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Rum Glazed Cookie Cream Buns by NinjaBaker
- Tiramisu Biscotti by The Redhead Baker