It's been awhile since I've been able to join my #SundaySupper Family around the table, but I'm excited to be back with old friends sharing a summertime favorite Frozen Peach Cheesecake!
This is a heavenly dessert perfect for those super ripe, and juicy peaches that are arriving in the market. It's easy to make, and the perfect dessert to end a hot summer's day! The Frozen Cheesecake dreamily melts on your tongue, packed with a silky peach flavor, and chunks of peachy goodness.
It's easy enough to make to enjoy as a lazy Sunday Supper with family or as a delicious a dessert for entertaining! No matter the occasion you really can't go wrong with this Frozen Peach Cheesecake.
Press graham cracker mixture evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. I find a measuring cup works well for pressing the crumbs evenly into the bottom and sides. Bake crust in a 375 degree oven for 7 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool completely.
In a blender or food processor puree 1 1/2 cups Fresh Peaches, Pits Removed. If you prefer you can peel the peaches but I find the flecks of color are pretty in the Cheesecake.
Scrape sides as needed to get puree as smooth as possible.
Beat 3/4 cup Whipping Cream until light and fluffy but not stiff. Set aside.
Cream together 16 ounces Room Temperature Cream Cheese, 3/4 cup Granulate Sugar, and 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract, until fluffy and well combined.
Beat in pureed peaches, scraping sides often. Fold in whipped cream.
Fold in 1 cup Diced Peaches.
Pour into prepared crust, cover, and freeze until ready to enjoy!
Allow cake to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting, and heat knife under hot water and dry, to make cutting Frozen Cheesecake easier. Serve Frozen Peach Cheesecake with Whipped Cream and a Sliced Peach for garnish if desired!
Frozen Peach Cheesecake is the perfect ending to supper on a hot day! Please make sure to check out all the other tantalizing Peach recipes from the #SundaySupper family below the recipe!
Frozen Peach Cheesecake
Frozen Peach Cheesecake is an easy to make dessert perfect on a hot day!Prep time: PT20M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT4H20M
Yield: 1 Cheesecake
- 1 2/3 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (12 Whole Crackers)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups Peaches, Pitted and Diced
- Additional Sweetened Whip Cream and Sliced Peaches For Serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar, mix until well combined. Drizzle in melted butter and mix well. Press graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 7 minutes or until light brown, cool completely.
- Whip heavy whipping cream until light and fluffy, but not stiff. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, until smooth and creamy.
- Puree 1 1/2 cups Peaches in a blender or food processor. Stir into beaten cream cheese, until well combined.
- Fold in whipped cream, and remaining 1 cup Diced Peaches.
- Pour Peach Cheesecake mixture into baked Graham Cracker Crust. Cover and freeze, until frozen.
- When cutting run knife under hot water and dry to make slicing easier. Also allow cheesecake to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with additional Sweetened Whip Cream and Sliced Peaches.
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup by Magnolia Days
- Peaches and Cream Crepes by A Mind Full Mom
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl by Family Foodie
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots