This recipe is a sponsored post on behalf of The Baddish Group. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you looking for something refreshing to enjoy with the one you love on Valentines day?
Strawberry Grapefruit Mimosas are the way to go with their bright pink color and refreshing flavor.
The perfect cocktail to enjoy for brunch or an after dinner cocktail.
Colt was teasing me the whole time while we were putting these together about my girly drink but after his first sip he said now I know what this summers goto cocktail will be.
It's so light and refreshing yet not too sweet and he said my drink was girly.
I promise you this is the perfect cocktail to swoon the one you love or enjoy with your bestie curled up on the couch watching a movie.
You will need Casa Noble Reposado Tequila, pink mascato champagne, strawberries, grapefruit, sugar and ice.
We bought a half bottle of champagne because I'm a cheap date if you know what I mean.
In a blender add 5 whole strawberries stems removed and juice of 1 large pink grapefruit.
(Colt strained the grapefruit juice but this isn't necessary.)
Add one tablespoon Sugar or to taste.
Blend until smooth.
Use a strainer to remove pulp as you pour strawberry grapefruit juice into the cocktail shaker.
Add 2 ounces Casa Noble Reposado Tequila.
Add 1 cup of ice and shake until well combined and cold.
Strain out ice and fill 2 champagne glasses half way full of strawberry grapefruit juice.
Top off glasses with pink moscato.
Garnish the rim with a small strawberry.
Cheers to good food, fun times and being with someone you love.
Strawberry Grapefruit Mimosas
Strawberry Grapefruit Mimosa's. The perfect drink for Valentines Day, Easter Brunch, or a summer gathering filled with strawberries, grapefruit, tequila and topped with champagne.Prep time: PT8M
Cook time: PT0M
Total time: PT8M
Yield: 2 Champagne Flute
Calories per serving: 497Ingredients
Fat per serving: 0.7
Fat per serving: 0.7
- 5 whole Large Ripe Strawberries, Stem Removed
- 1 whole Large Grapefruit, Juiced
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 ounces Casa Noble Reposado Tequila
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 Half Bottle Pink Moscato Champagne,Cold
- 2 whole Additional Small Strawberries For Garnish
- In a blender combine strawberries, grapefruit juice and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Strain strawberry/grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker add Casa Noble Tequila and ice.
- Shake until mixture becomes cold and is well combined.
- Stain strawberry tequila mixture into champagne flutes to remove ice, fill halfway full.
- Top glasses with champagne and garnish with strawberries.